5 Things I Like…
1. I love taking classes. I was actually sad when college was over. Thankfully my church is offering Sunday night Bible classes. I am taking one called So Great A Salvation. We are studying different words like justification, adoption, redemption, etc…
2. I love picnics. One time I thought it would be romantic to take a bike ride and then have a picnic with Mark. However, we were so starving from peddling up hill the whole time, that by the time we got there we were hot and on the verge of being grouchy. I still laugh about that. Now we drive to our picnic stops and have an amazing time.
3. I love to use Isaiah 61:11 as a prayer for my church and country. “For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, and as a garden causes what is sown in it to sprout up, so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to sprout up before the nations.”
4. I love my mom! She has been such an amazing servant to my family. She always puts others before herself. She is not only a servant, but she has a deep well in the Lord and is such a blessing to our family.
5. I love hats. Part of the reason I loved watching the royal wedding last week was because of all of the hats.