I’m about to let you in on a little family secret. I am expecting another baby! Around November 15, 2011, we are going to welcome another sweet blessing into our family.
Here are some of the changes this has caused around our house:
- Hormones made me weepy once! For three whole minutes. I cried just thinking about a coming home from the hospital outfit. I seriously had to laugh at myself blubbering over an outfit. Thankfully that emotion didn’t stick around too long.
- I have begun to hybernate. On any typical morning around 8a.m. you will find Mark watching Elias and feeding him his breakfast, while I am still cocooned in my comforter battling off nasea with sleep. Boy, does that extra hour of sleep make a difference.
- Not only have I begun to hybernate, but cravings came with a vengence my first trimester. Believe me when I tell you, I ate pineapple. Pineapple had never tasted so good. Friends, I was eating pineapple like a mad woman: pineapple smoothies, pineapples in a can, fresh pineapples, you name it. If it even looked like a pineapple I probably would have eatin it.
- I am so thankful for nausea medicine it has made hanging my head over a toilet not as regular an occurance.
- I am in love again! I love my little 15 week old baby with all of my heart.
Me and the baby a few weeks ago.
This is the first picture we had of our new baby. This is also the day we listened to the heart beat for the first time.
4D at 10 weeks and 3 Days