5 Things I Like…
1. I love reading The Hobbit with Mark. I actually haven’t read a word, but I have enjoyed hearing Mark read it out loud. However, I must confess the other night I had to ask for a recap of what happened because my eyes were suddenly so heavy and I soon found myself drifting off to La la land. We are half way done with the book and I can’t wait to read the next half.
2. I love seeing my new baby boy. Yesterday I got a 4D ultrasound of his little face. He has a strong heartbeat and he looks very healthy.
22 weeks and 2 days
I am 5 months pregnant now. This pregnancy is flying by! If I think about that too long, I might freak myself out. Moving on.
3. I love weddings that are worshipful!
Last Saturday Mark, Elias, and I got to attend Robert and Ashley’s wedding.
Ashley was a stunning bride!
After the wedding ceremony, we celebrated at the reception which was held in a cute barn and an open field.
I loved their decorations.
4. I love when this baby is happy! He makes me laugh so hard.
5. I have a new love for fresh cherries! I don’t know if this is a pregnancy cravings, or if cherries really are amazing. They sound so good, I might have to set my computer down and go get some.
Stay tuned for Before and After Week coming up on Pencilled Daydream.