The Things My Baby Says… at One and a Half
- “Dat’s Dada!” (That is Daddy) “Mat’s Mama” (That is Mommy) “Pat’s Papaw” (That is Papaw)
- UhFooz (A Shoe)
- Nack (A snack)
- Wawa (Water, milk, cup, bath water, or any container that could hold water)
- Bye-Bye (The Car, or Leaving the house)
- Wide (Ride in his toy car)
- Ummmm (index finger is always against his chin while he stares into the pantry and decides what snack he wants to eat).
- Ni-night ( A fan we turn on in his room at bedtime)
- Hein (Thank you- I don’t know where he got this, but he says it consistently as thank you)
- Na nana (Banana)
- Ba-by (Anyone’s stomach due to me being pregnant, his belly button, a picture of a baby, or a real baby)
- Diss? Dat? (What is this? / what is that?) The other day at the library he stuck his index finger on a little boys head and asked “Diss?”
Oh baby boy!