5 Things I Am Thankful For:
1. I am so thankful that Jesus saved me from my sins, and that He is such a gracious, faithful, life-giving God.
2. I am thankful for my husband. He is such a gift from the Lord. I am thankful for his love, his leadership, and the laughter her brings to my life.
3. I am thankful for my first-born, Elias. He makes me laugh daily with the things he says. He is such a joy to our family. I love his tender heart.
4. I am thankful for my second baby boy Owen. He is such a sweet baby, and we all love him so much. We are so happy to have him in our family.
5. I am thankful for my church. I love that I can go to a place where the word is faithfully taught.