5 Things I Like…
1. I am currently in love with a Starbucks drink called Caramel Apple Spice. It tastes so good that it is like drinking an apple pie. What’s even better is I just found out that it isn’t seasonal. Seriously, you should try this drink.
2. I love how Ed Welch pastorally answers the question, “Do people who commit suicide go to heaven?” Check out Justin Taylor’s Blog to read his response.
3. I think this Jewelry Box D.I.Y is fun.
4. I love Christmas decorations, especially stockings! I would probably leave them up all year, but my family never seems to allow that.
5. I love this time of year because we get to celebrate the birth of our Savior. I love Luke 2:10-12! “And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”