5 Things I Like…
1. I love celebrating Jesus’ birthday. What a glorious day it was when our Savior was born. Prophecy was fulfilled and salvation would come to the man. Out of a small town called Bethlehem would come forth a ruler in Israel (Micah 5:2). One who would shepherd people was born (Matthew 2:6). God took on human flesh and came to earth. Jesus the Messiah was born. What a celebration that should cause.
2. I love decorating Christmas trees while listening to festive music.
3. I love advent houses. Growing up my Grandma also bought us little calendars that had chocolate in them. I loved opening it each day.
4. I love family traditions. Each year we buy an ornament that sums up the year. This was our first ornament. It looks like our wedding cake and is a fun way to remember our first year of marriage.
5. I love Christmas cards. I don’t know why, but I really do. Oh… but only if they have a family picture in them. I think all Christmas cards should have a picture in them.