5 Things I Like…
1. I love cake pops! They are so cute and fun to have at any kind of party. If you want to learn how to make some of your own cake pops check out this blog.
2. Being a girl is so much fun! I love that we can wear cute outfits and try new things with our hair. I tried to explain this to Mark the other day, but I don’t think he gets it. And when I started talking about how I love to paint my nails, I totally lost him. Oh well!
3. I love the story of how Mark and I fell in love. Check out a silly version of it here.
4. I like The Toddler Busy Book by Trish Kuffner. It is packed with creative games and activities for toddlers ages one through three. It has given me a lot of fun ideas to do with Elias.
5. I love riding bikes. I can’t wait until my boys are old enough to start riding them.