Owen is changing every day. I feel like every time I turn around he is doing something new. This month Owen…
- Rolled over.
- Said “hi” twice (I know that no one will believe me, but it was so clear.)
- Smiles a lot.
- Plays with his hands. He is really good at grabbing his little turtle.
- Sounds like a squeaky toy when he laughs.
- Sucks his thumb.
- Sleeps through the night. (10:30p.m. to 7a.m.)
- Is becoming more aware of where he is. Napping in other places is getting a little harder for him.
- Eats every three hours and is on the same schedule everyday.
- Is very social.
- He likes tummy time. Elias always hated tummy time so I was surprised that Owen actually liked it.
- Owen’s hair is getting lighter. He has kept all of his hair except a little bald spot that is forming on the back of his head from where he sleeps.
- We still don’t know if Owen’s eyes will be blue or brown. They are very dark.
I am in love with my little Owen Miles. He is a charmer. It is like he can say, “I love you” with his eyes. I am so blessed to have him. He is such a joy.