5 Things I Like…
1. I love baby showers. We celebrated my cousin Leah last night who is 23 weeks pregnant with baby Jackson. I can’t wait to share pictures from the party.
2. I love the book of James in the Bible. He really challenges me to put my faith into action.
3. I love good pictures. We are getting family pictures taken on the 19th. Confession: We have not taken a professional family picture ever! Since Elias is two years old, it is about time.
4. I am really liking Starbucks happy hour. I’ve already gone twice!
5. I really like frozen meals for when we are in a hurry. However after I burned a pizza last week, I have been paranoid about setting a timer. On Wednesday I was so worried about making sure it was set that I forgot to turn the over on. I came back fifteen minutes later to a frozen pizza. Where has my brain run off to?
Fun Stuff Fridays Link Up Party
- Please link up to your specific blog post, not to your blog’s main page.
- Please make this an interactive link up party by visiting a few other blogs while you’re here. And don’t forget to comment on other people’s blogs. : )
- I’d love it if you would Grab a button from the sidebar or link back to this post so that your blog readers can come and join the fun, too!
- Thanks for stopping by!
Follow me on: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or Bloglovin.