Last week we celebrated my cousin Leah by giving her a baby shower for little Jackson. At the shower we made Marshmallow Pops. I thought it would be fun to share how we made them.
What You’ll Need:
- A bag of marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
- Colorful sprinkles
- Foam block
- Wrapping paper
- Place marshmallows on sticks.
- Heat chocolate chips in the microwave for 1 minute or until soft.
- Dip the end of each marshmallow into chocolate.
- Dip the chocolate covered marshmallow into the sprinkles.
- Place into foam block that is covered in wrapping paper. They are ready to display and eat. Enjoy!
This sweet treat adds height and color to a table.
We had so much fun celebrating that I thought I’d share a few more pictures from the shower.
It was so fun to celebrate Leah and baby Jackson. I am so excited about being mommies together. But it is funny to think about us having babies, because Leah was my partner in crime as a kid. Leah and I have literally been friends since birth. I went to see her in the hospital when I was eleven days old, and they put her newborn hat on me thinking I was the one who had just been born. (sorry Leah!) I have been borrowing things from her ever since.