Five Things I Like…
1. I love milk and cookie dates.
2. I love that Owen is getting old enough to play with Elias. They are so funny together. Someone told me that I’d better not blink or they would really be driving. Eeep! Not blinking.
3. I love birthdays. This week we celebrate my dad and brother.
4. I love snuggle time on the couch.
5. I love that the Lord is faithful. Isaiah 25:1 says, “O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you, I will praise your name; for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure.
Fun Stuff Fridays Link Up Party
- Please link up to your specific blog post, not to your blog’s main page.
- Please make this an interactive link up party by visiting a few other blogs while you’re here. And don’t forget to comment on other people’s blogs. : )
- I’d love it if you would Grab a button from the sidebar or link back to this post so that your blog readers can come and join the fun, too!
- Thanks for stopping by!
You can follow me on: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or Bloglovin.