1. Visiting Mark at work. The boys and I eat lunch with him every Thursday. After lunch we go with his class to recess. Elias loves it!
2. I love drinking coffee and reading a good book. I’m about to start Fahrenheit 451.
4. I love that I don’t have any pets right now…ha! I love animals, but I am so busy with two little boys that I’m glad I don’t look like a wild woman chasing a dog around.
4. I love taking walks in the cool of the day. My boys love being outside.
5. I love how much Jesus is revealing to me. Without Him I can not see, but He is faithfully opening my eyes. His word is so powerful. He is literally making me a different person.
Fun Stuff Fridays Link Up Party
- Please link up to your specific blog post, not to your blog’s main page.
- Please make this an interactive link up party by visiting a few other blogs while you’re here. And don’t forget to comment on other people’s blogs. : )
- I’d love it if you would Grab a button from the sidebar or link back to this post so that your blog readers can come and join the fun, too!
- Thanks for stopping by!